Monday, November 7, 2011

Dad and dog 1947





















































My dad was 4 years old with this photo was taken. I'm not sure what the name of the dog was? He is in a lot of
pictures through-out the album.  I guess thats why my dad was such an animal lover.  I don't think there ever was
a time when my father didn't have animals around.  I do remember when I was little someone gave us a dalmatian.
It was such a fun dog, lots of energy.  If the dog got out, it would run for days. I mean there was no one in the
neighborhood that could catch it. Eventually it would wear it self down and come back looking for water. I wonder
what happen to that dog? I think we ended up giving it to somebody with a larger yard. I hope it was the size of a
football field because we had a pretty big yard when I was growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...